Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pending the Mayans weren't correct in their prophesy of the end of the world, we will all be spending Christmas gathered around the tree, singing carols, and most importantly giving me gifts. I learned something this year. I read the "Love Languages" book and found that mine is gifts--fancy that! So if you are thinking that something sentimental would be ideal this holiday season... nu uh. Maybe a kind word of appreciation... nope. My love language is much more superficial and at the end of the day that's what Christmas is all about--showing me love. :) So break out your checkbooks, rack up your credit cards, and storm the malls, because I'm back baby with Ryan's 2012 Christmas List!
  1. Gigagolf Pursuit Forged Irons. I need a regular length, stiff shaft (I know that sounds like a personal problem, just using the lingo). http://www.gigagolf.com/club_detailsHTML.jhtml?manufacturer=GigaGolf&groupnum=MI-GGPT02-SET
  2. Pinemeadow Command QTi  "2 hybrid" club. Regular length, stiff shaft. http://www.pinemeadowgolf.com/golf-clubs/hybrids/command.q.ti.hybrid
  3. Any cool golf gear, practice stuff, etc.
  4. Sweet snowboarding coat/pants. I am a Medium jacket, and 32/31 ish pants.
  5. ASUS vivobook. 11.6" 500 GB hardrive. Can be found a lot of places, including Sam's Club. http://www.hsn.com/electronics/asus-vivobook-11-6-led-touchscreen-windows-8-core-i3-4gb-ram-500gb-hdd-laptop-bundle_pf-228336_xp.aspx?&mr:referralID=9256ca46-3fc3-11e2-97b3-001b2166becc&rdr=1&cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engine-_-PLA-_-Electronics-_-6980014
  6. New clothes. My sizes have changed again. Look at last year's list for my goto stores. I am a medium shirt, 32" waist pant.
  7. New church clothes/suit. My smaller stuff is big on me now. Perryellis.com is great (42 Reg jacket, 32/30 pant) and Men's Warehouse has buy one suit, get one free (2 suits for $200). Their slim, Euro fit styles like Mark Ecko or English Laundry would be good. http://www.menswearhouse.com/shop/Home_12751_12001_-1_N_
  8. Any new trendy, extreme home fitness workout or gear. Sports Authority, Dicks, and even Walmart has stuff.
  9. A really good church book
  10. A really good self improvement book or audio set. Love Ziglar, Dale Carnegie, Og Mandino, Napoleon Hill, Maxwell, or any of the old school guys.
  11. A bench press set with weights
  12. An adjustable dumbbell set. Weilder or Powerblocks make some good ones. Would like them to go up to 200 lbs of resistance, but 100 lbs is okay too. Really any brand would be well received--even Gold's Gym. https://www.google.com/shopping/product/13727056015475435527?q=adjustable%20dumbbell%20set&hl=en&safe=off&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bpcl=39650382&biw=1241&bih=584&sa=X&ei=eM3AUIbXMuvDiwL7yICIBg&ved=0CGMQ8wIwAA
  13. When in doubt ask Em, she knows me best. :)

No comments: