Saturday, December 6, 2014

2014 Wish List

Since today is December 7th I know everyone has been VERY CONCERNED about the release of the 2014 Christmas List. Be rest assured, this is a Christmas tradition that will never die! As you look through the years of each beautiful, wishlist post, one cannot help but admire the many obsessions and "kicks" I have enjoyed. Well... This year it is CrossFit and I'm drinking the koolaid in a major way--paleo friendly of course. Throw in some golf stuff and new clothes and I'll be set for 2015. Lastly, enjoy my lesbian pic of a Chaz Bono lookalike circa 2007 when it looked like my only "kicks" were  double cheeseburgers, camo shorts, and teva sandals with white crew socks. Enjoy!

1. Reebok Nano 4.0 shoes. Love the blue and yellow and star spangled ones.
3. Troy VTX bumper set. This should be the #1 want! ;-) The 340 lb set would life changing.
http://www.xtrainingequipment.com/Troy-VTX-Black-Bumper-Plates-Sets_c_39.html
4. Golf shirts - Medium
5. Clothes. I pretty much only shop at H&M, Nordstrom Rack, or Jack Threads (jackthreads.com). Size large on shirt. 34 pants.
Or...
7. ANYTHING from Rogue Fitness (roguefitness.com)

No comments: