Tuesday, November 24, 2015

HO, HO, HO! No Kimbra, this Christmas List is not just for you this year, it is for EVERYBODY! As I approach my mid-30's I have felt a lack of enthusiasm on the part of many of my family members. I feel they see this Christmas List and find the entertainment value in it, but fail to take the necessary action. That's ok. Its 2015 and a new opportunity to buy me boatloads of gifts and thus, investing in my love. Which takes me to.... drum roll, please... Ryan's 2015 CHRISTMAS WISHLIST!!!

  1. Pebble Time Steel Smartwatch (Gold w/ metal band) https://www.pebble.com/buy-pebble-time-steel-smartwatch (these can also be found anywhere from BestBuy to Amazon)
  2. Reebok CrossFit Apparel--mainly board-style shorts, size L or 34. Reebok One Series, Reebok Workout Ready, Reebok CrossFit are all appropriate options. reebok.com
  3. Vestal Roosevelt Chrono watch (black/gun/gold color) http://www.vestalwatch.com/roosevelt-chrono/d/2032_c_101_cl_4875 *Luckily for you guys, I have a vendor discount. An email to tiffany@vestalwatch.com gets you 40% off ;-)
  4. A Balance Board. It's basically a segway without handles. So cool! You can find them at balanceboard360.com , but if you email my boy Parker Winder (parker.winder@me.com), he'll get ya a killer discount!
  5. Golf woods (driver, mini driver, 2 or 3 woods) or hybrids. I typically like Taylor Made or Callaway. You can get some great deals at these company's used/refurbished sites. Trevor has done this. Uinta golf in Utah has a ton too. Regular length, stiff shaft. And yes, we're still talking about golf clubs. T
  6. Stance socks! I have an addiction. I love any of the athletic style, crew socks these guys throw out. You can find them at PacSun, Tilly's other skate shops or at stance.com
  7. For those of you who think I still wear western clothes... yeah, it's been about 15 years, and even then I wore them three times a year. A safe bet is anything from jackthreads.com, size large or 34-36 pants, depending on the fit. Sweaters, pants, jackets, and shirts... all good. And yes, Grandma, there are lots of puss pants on this site, as you like to refer to them. :-)
  8. Compression pants, aka tights. Keeps the legs nice and warm in cold gyms in the winter. Nike, Under Armour, Reebok or any generic brands at Eastbay or sporting goods stores works.
  9. Any of Tony Robbins CD's or mp3 downloads. anthonyrobbins.com (I have Personal Power and Get the Edge)
  10. Athletic-style casual shoes. Diadora is on point. You can find them at jackthreads.com but probably cheaper on an actual shoe site. Love these two colors. 

No comments: